Our BeMedWise community, which consists of Twitter and Facebook, was created to allow BeMedWise to interact with the public and share information about the organization and/or other relevant information regarding the safe and legal disposal of sharps in the United States. We'll do our best to talk candidly about the topics that are important to you, listen to your feedback, answer your questions and be transparent about sharing information and providing our perspective.
Our organization values the importance of open communication and transparency, but we also have to be sure that we comply with the laws that apply to our business and our ethics. Please remember that the comments and responses on our channels that are not posted by BeMedWise come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and statements) posted on our channels do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site or its owner, and are the responsibility of the individuals posting them.
Because of the applicable laws and regulations, BeMedWise may have to remove comments and/or other information or feedback that users post on our social media platforms if they do not comply with these Community Guidelines. BeMedWise may update these Community Guidelines at any time, so please remember to check back periodically to confirm our latest guidelines.
Remain Respectful and On-Topic
We want all community visitors to be treated with respect and to feel welcome in the BeMedWise community. We encourage and appreciate your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harmful, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products. Any posts violating these guidelines will be removed and user accounts may be banned from further engagement on our channels.
Topics that would be considered off-topic to the BeMedWise Community include:
- Third-party intellectual property or non-public information, or any trademarks or logos, except with the express consent of the owners of such intellectual property or information;
- Photos/videos featuring individuals who have not given their permission to be featured; Information that contains personal information, including phone number, address, email, date of birth, or medical condition;
- Inappropriate comments or inferences about our competitors (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their services);
- Information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Predatory conduct and/or behavior;
- Libel, slander, defamation of character, inappropriate/harmful statements, or threats — any posts that could be construed as credible threats to any person and/or community will be forwarded to law enforcement;
- Text, pictures or images that could be described as obscene, profane, lewd, crude, vulgar, offensive, provocative or pornographic, or as containing gang signs or symbols, gun imagery, propaganda, derogatory characterization of any ethnic, racial, sexual, gender identity, or religious groups, depictions of alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of illegal activity of any kind;
- Advertising for or links to other websites/products, spam;
- Software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer code or files or disabling mechanisms that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or that interferes with the operation of the social media site.
BeMedWise's social media platforms are not the right place to seek information or advice about your health or medical condition or share any information about your health or medical conditions with others. The best person to discuss or seek advice regarding your health or medical condition is your healthcare professional. BeMedWise does not practice medicine or provide medical services or advice. Nothing that is contained on our social media platforms is or is intended to be medical advice.
If you have any questions or concerns about a resource BeMedWise has referred you to, please consult the resource directly.
Potential to Utilize Posts
By posting on our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. As such, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post on any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
There may be other situations where BeMedWise may have to remove something you have posted on our social media platforms. BeMedWise reserves the right to delete any information that BeMedWise believes affects the integrity and intent of our community. All partipants on our social media platform must comply with the BeMedWise Community Guidelines.
Thank you for being a part of the BeMedWise Community. If you have questions or concerns about these Community Guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com.